-
July 15th, 2005, 11:47 PM
#1
Ashley1972
Guest
-
July 16th, 2005, 12:31 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Coloring, quality, the way the arms are stitched to the body fabric. The our new baby dolls have their arms stitched so they appear to be "palms up" as if they're reaching for you to pick them up. Their bodies were less stuffed so you could sit them easier too. They're really adorable. The blonde ones (they also came in asian & african-american) have super blonde lashes & grey-blue eyes.
The clothing that you could buy for them was "baby-like" too. Sweater sets, rompers, overalls, buntings. Nothing like the very un-baby-like things for bitty baby now.
We love them & I have a hard time not bidding when I see them on ebay.
-
July 16th, 2005, 12:39 AM
#3
Ashley1972
Guest
I had a bitty or new baby that had light blonde eyelashes and gray-blue eyes. It also looked like she either didn't come with painted on hair or it was all rubbed off. I don't have it anymore. I sold it on ebay so I don't remember if it was palms up. The weirdest thing about it was the lack of hair.
-
July 16th, 2005, 12:45 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Yes, the hair coloring is very light too. Forgot to mention that. Even the head molding is different but I'm not sure how to describe it. The blonde babies now also have the blue/grey eyes.
-
July 16th, 2005, 12:55 AM
#5
Ashley1972
Guest
Are they the ones that have pleasant company 14 on the back of their necks? That's what dd's bitty has also.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks